Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baby Gear: Bouncy Seat

A bouncy seat is something that I wasn't planning on buying, but received as a gift.  I'm more of a baby gear minimalist.  I'd rather have a few really nice pricier, but high quality things than a whole bunch of cheap stuff.  I just had other things higher on my priority list.
I've found the bouncy seat to be pretty useful.  It's a good spot to set baby and now that she's older she sometimes plays with the hanging toys.  It's pretty portable and fits into our routine.  The bouncy seat has helped me take many showers as I can bring it into the bathroom and set baby where she can hear me.  It has helped me eat some meals if I'm quick about it.  My baby would prefer to be held constantly no doubt, but I think the small incline on it makes it more tolerable than the bed or floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment